Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,317 a 2,322 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #222970
      Rex Zhang
      Partícipe

      change is the goal

    • #222864
      Michael
      Partícipe

      I am here to learn how to be more like the Creator.

    • #222736
      Marc
      Partícipe

      I am in full expectation of the revealing of purpose

    • #222731
      mark on madison
      Partícipe

      Hi My name is mark I am here because there is more to me my mission and life.

    • #222652
      Lara Silva
      Partícipe

      Understanding life.

    • #222549
      Geoff
      Partícipe

      I expect to find a structured, logical method of understanding the process that will help connect me to the Light.

      It is my desire to be able to apply that which I have learned; to benefit those who’s lives I touch.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,317 a 2,322 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.