Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,347 a 2,352 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #221154
      Cristy
      Partícipe

      To get my Vessels open with the correct screen so the light will come and stay in the right way

    • #221148
      Kerstin Louise
      Partícipe

      I expect to learn more about the basic concepts of the Kabbalah and the meaning of life 🙂

       

    • #221108
      Carlos
      Partícipe

      Looking for a more balanced and coherent teaching of Kabbalah.

    • #221063
      Russell
      Partícipe

      I am looking to deepen my knowledge by examining the Zohar from different perspectives.

    • #221061
      Therese Newbon
      Partícipe

      I am 61 , all my life I struggled with self fulfilment, life purpose and finding out more about who I am.

    • #220805
      David Edwards
      Partícipe

      I expect to learn the history and basic concepts of Kabbalah and I hope to achieve a feeling of connection with everybody

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,347 a 2,352 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.