Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,353 a 2,358 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #220551
      Asher.Vizzer
      Partícipe

      Shalom.

      I have no expectations from these lessons because I got the right answer by reading the Talmud of the Ten Sefirot by Rav Ashlag and now I know the purpose of creating myself and the universe. Of course, we should not forget the Torah and Mitzvot, because by following these commands we can become Yechida. I have no questions left …

    • #220543
      Aline Renée
      Partícipe

      I am looking form life meaning, to learn how to serve.

    • #220106
      Donald
      Partícipe

      good morning,

      i hope to achieve an inner balance and peace by completing this course.

    • #220033
      Kev
      Partícipe

      I am here to help open vessels and have mine opened to the light

    • #220006
      Francisca
      Partícipe

      From these lessons i expect to learn more about myself, and as a result learn and understand more about the people around me

    • #219943
      O Light
      Partícipe

      Shalom! I expect to learn right and exact information from both the spiritual Cause we have, and can attain, and to understand the effect of scientific truths that correspond to it.

      Shalom Aleichem

       

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,353 a 2,358 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.