Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 199 a 204 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Talya Machuca
      Partícipe

What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

By connecting with others…. How ? taking care of their needs…. but … Who will take care of my own needs…. the others (9) that’s what is called a Community of ten.

Attila
      Partícipe

As a member of the Ten I don’t concern myself about my own desires but focus on how to bestow on the other 9 members what they desire. I develope a responsibility in myself to take care of the other 9, placing the importance of their desire above my own.

Esther
      Partícipe

It means giving up a lot of ideas you have about yourself, your relationships,your motivations and perceptions and interpretations of what’s happening to you and to the world and opening your heart to perceive from a higher place of bestowal

Etienne Fourie
      Partícipe

To connect to a group that has the same desires and same intention to reads the upper levels of bestowal and start feeling our friends and the creator.

Jan Koons
      Partícipe

Egotistic perceptions are of what can use our 5 senses with. Also, I tend to use my mind to decipher what that perception means. When we use our ego to connect with others we are able to know their heart and use that to give them part of our so we can go on the journey together.

Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

There are three questions here…

No. 1: I would say that it means that one is able to feel others needs and pains and you feel the joy of being capable of unconditional love/bestowal. You can’t feel whole or complete as long as you are conscious of any kind of pain/imballance in any of the four levels of existence.

No. 2: True connection happens when two or more people (it can also be an animal, flower or a rock, here I talk about people) share something. An idea, “love” of a surtain type of leisure, the same movie genre, the same type of human experience, a commen goal etc. There is some degree of equvilance of form. To fully connect we have to feel eachother as part of eachother.

No. 3: We all share the same desirre to feel good and content.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 199 a 204 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.