Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 40)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Renata Klem
      Partícipe

Based on what I learned in this lesson, we have no control over anything in our lives; after all, everything is determined by Him, except for the choice of the environment we’re in, which will positively influence our lives if we choose the right environment. Well, I believe I’ve already chosen the right environment, and I eagerly look forward to “playing” this game by the correct rules.

Edward Onyango
      Partícipe

When the desire for spirituality appears God places a person in an environment that will allow the soul to develop to perfection.

Mo
      Partícipe

I learned that our thoughts are not chosen by us but by the effect of the environments  we choose to be in .

Deborah Joplin
      Partícipe

The realization that my fraction of the Collective soul has been living through many successive generations. I knew it by my previously unexplained connection to people, events, and places that I have experienced in this current physical lifetime. I love that the one force acting on us all is predetermining the program that will cause the Point in the Heart to emerge and, when it does, the Creator has placed us in the environment where it can learn and grow. He tests our determination and resolve, but as we “choose” to study, pray, learn, and connect with the teachers, the fellow students, and the correct source books– we will encounter and overcome the Reshimot as we ascend the path we descended through. I also am blown away by the idea that every Mitzvah we perform with the intention to clothe our desire to receive with the desire to bestow and give pleasure to the Creator, we affect the Collective Soul’s path toward adherence to the Creator! I am ready and eager to continue the assent.

Joe
      Partícipe

It was very intresting to get the explanation of freewill in relation to the Creatorand the means to attain it. Also the concept of what sin is.

peter
      Partícipe

the structure or segments of the program or predetermined fields that perform or play on ones output and what I would determine the small area one has to alter this which results in a significant change to the whole result

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 40)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.