What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Ty Palodichuk
      Partícipe

I Know what I Am

Ty Palodichuk
      Partícipe

I don’t feel anything currently

ORLANDO
      Partícipe

Hi Friends

This is an excellent topic. The next level of human development is for the spiritual, we all be connected in thought, a single heart beat but it seem that we have the need for connection but instead of relaying on evolution we are relaying on EGOLUTION (that’s ego evolving). We are connected most of the time threw technology, lets make it permanent threw equivalence of form !

Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

I feel a surtain responsibility to myself (Body, Mind and Soul), the people of the world and to Nature.

I am not doing too well on the myself part. I want and need to correct some of my desirres, and I want/need to build a desirre to take care of myself, and to respect myself.

Kabbalah is very helpful in giving me reasons and motivation to correct myself.

Thank you!

Jani
      Partícipe

The oneness/connection of humanity is nothing new in my paradigm and I believe I lived accordingly. Recently it became a major challenge – so the 6th commandment which speaks against breaking this connection.   I realize that one might be challenged by specific obstacles as one hopes to evolve.

Henry
      Partícipe

I want to evolve consciously.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.