What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 49 a 54 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      George
      Partícipe

Revelation

Joseph
      Partícipe

I struggle with the need for complete separation with no remembrance of stage 4 – It now perceives that the light wants to fulfill it completely and consciously attempts to take in all of the light only to fulfill the Creator. Why was this intention not the evolution completion of desire? I struggle with evolution need of complete separation and being cut off from the experiencing the creator that brings the exact opposite qualities I desire.

Iggy
      Partícipe

I feel that desire for wanting to be like the Creator.. to flow with nature and its loving ways even though they might be what the ego wants its what the true force wants and that’s what’s truly important

Sandra
      Partícipe

I am Light that’s what I think I am…as for knowing we are connected to the whole, I dont know how I feel about that. I deeply feel my connection to nature, what I struggle with is my connection to other human beings. I understand them, I see their intention but sometimes I struggle to love them for who they are.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Partícipe

I think I know myself (most of the time) being aware of my oneness with all things. I know that my thoughts and beliefs are ever-changing as I discover the meaning of “Oneness”.  This class has brought me to a better understanding that I know nothing. I have lots of work in order to reach for equivalence of form with my creator and strive for loving my neighbor as myself. I have yet to comprehend how to love everyone or taking responsibility for anyone other than myself on this journey. Hoping for more guidance on this adventure.

Larry
      Partícipe

Our feeling is that we definitely need to grow in the light to enable us to exist co-operatively.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 49 a 54 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.