What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 43 a 48 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

I feel that I want to be in love with him and that the worst pain will soon be gone.

Kev
      Partícipe

I adore it yet the nagging feeling that i maybe carrying to much conflict than unity is a concern

Tracey
      Partícipe

I want to love others, and feel a close connection to them, and want to give to them and fulfill their needs. I have a hard time, though, with the existence of evil. Evil, and those who harm others, seem to trap one further in egoism, and continuing ruminations. I have a strong desire to control these thoughts, and to begin to think differently about evil and wrongdoing. It must all, somehow, serve some purpose.

Jan Koons
      Partícipe

The hard part for me, at this time, is loving others. I mean, I do..in a non-personal, not knowing them sense. I’ve pretty much had to do things on my own so I know myself and have finally learned to love myself but there are just some nasty people out there that if I know them or of them, it’s really hard to love them.  Super easy to say prayers to the World and send love. I’m hoping you can help me with this.

Sol Belo
      Partícipe

Much better understanding.  It is making connective sense

Anonymous
      Inactive

So it seems taking in all the light is the cause of the big bang. In other words, the Creator intended the big band and the consequences?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 43 a 48 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.