Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 55 a 60 (del total de 71)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sandra
      Partícipe

Thank you…this has been eye opening to me, I feel I understand the purpose of nature and the importance of connection on a deeper level!

Annililia
      Partícipe

I  understand that we are all connected to the root of the nature. We are rising to the next level and our conscious being hopefully helps us reaching a clearer sight and vision as to what concerns the future on Earth, where we can help each other and therethrough become more loving souls with a greater meaning of life and a larger respect for nature and for all other living beings.

Love and peace.

Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

Hi all.

I have heard and read a lot about the new age of aqarious and the mayan calandar the Dalai Lamas thoughts of the new century and the earth´s shift into the next dimension. This summes it all up and make much more tangible and NOT believable but REAl to me. I hope more and more people will look to Kabbalah and Bnei Baruch in the nearest future.

Peace must be, now.

Esther
      Partícipe

Connection is the antidote to mental illness and delusion

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Partícipe

Feeling peaceful, knowing we will all complete this journey together.  Namaste!

Arabela Dias
      Partícipe

I feel peace by knowing that all there is and will be is part of a process and success is assured.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 55 a 60 (del total de 71)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.