Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 43 a 48 (del total de 71)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Leo
      Partícipe

I feel the positive energy from everyone’s comments. Thanks for sharing! It’s such a blessing to be a part of this. Love Each Other

Cathy
      Partícipe

Looking forward to making the much needed corrections.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

I’m ready to connect

Kev
      Partícipe

just slots in with beauty on occasions intense beauty then sometimes its like reading the label on some bleach

Tracey
      Partícipe

Thank you, everyone, for your comments. This course and your comments have helped me to better understand our nature and purpose, and two desire to take the next steps to fulfill this.

Sol Belo
      Partícipe

It has been a revolutionary insight into existence.  Thanks to all of you.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 43 a 48 (del total de 71)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.