Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 71)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Larry
      Partícipe

We feel that singularity is possible. All the words that the other students write, feel as if I wanted to say the same.

~marz
      Partícipe

If it was all predetermined – I feel hope.

I thought I would have the ability to fail, my entire life. I thought I would be duped and choose the wrong path. This lesson affirms that there is no wrong path. That made my heart joyful. Now to the hard part – connecting with all. <3

Janina Paasonen
      Partícipe

I am you, you are me. Together we are one.

Rachel
      Partícipe

I feel only love.. I see it very clearly. we cannot go home if we are not one. W e need eachother cause we are eachother. Forgive me for ways i have been ignorant and haven´t loved you all, i am sorry.  Let us all connect. And i love you.

Shalom

Seraphim
      Partícipe

“Only connect! That was the whole of her sermon. Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer.”
      ― E.M. Forster, Howards End

Pincus Mann
      Partícipe

It’s just blew me away, it’s the truth, you can feel it and just attain it.

thank u.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 71)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.