What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 205 a 210 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Zealot Mines
      Partícipe

Hello, I learned/signed up for the 1st course back in October 29th 2021. Its been a journey.. glad to dive into the part II today. I definitely have a different (better) perception than I had then.

Melissa Lucero
      Partícipe

My best experience from the last course was learning how to look at the world with a new perspective. To look at all the  negative things that happen to us as an  opportunity to  correct ourselves by our intentions and by our attitude.
      I expect from this course to find new ways to look at world through the eyes of the creator. Thank You so much for this opportunity 🙏.

Sylvie Bélanger
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course, is the power of the heart that can make a big difference when you are working with people.  Their reactions toward me come also from their heart.

What do I expect from this course is to learn more practical tool so I can learn and test on my reality.

What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

I had so many why’s, but now they are of no importance.

I just desire to connect to the creator, I hope the course helps

bobby johnson
      Partícipe

The last course made me to realize that there is still a lot to discover…

M H
      Partícipe

I am hoping to find Keys that will help me practice loving my neighbor/friend as myself.  My gut tells me their are answers here

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 205 a 210 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.