What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 211 a 216 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      M H
      Partícipe

I am hoping to find Keys that will help me practice loving my neighbor/friend as myself.  My gut tells me their are answers here

Meine_HumanTree
      Partícipe

What inspired me most in the course?
      fuelling and clarifying your desires, the structure of the course with a wealth of information to draw from

During the process, what did I learn about myself?
      That by examining what you feel and what your ego does you get closer and closer to yourself

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      love and connection with your friends

Meine_HumanTree
        Partícipe

What do I expect from this course?

that I may discover,explore how the bigger picture works and feel that I am part of it

Stephen
      Partícipe

During the first course I began to feel the closeness of the Creator that I thought I had lost forever, I am hoping to build on that during the second course and learn a more practical understanding and working of the Kabalah

Miguel Luis
      Partícipe

Anthony Hayes
      Partícipe

The last course made me want to learn more.

Leanne
      Partícipe

I am catching up from having been away to visit a dying relative.  In this course, I am keen to understand the concept of free will and to try to incorporate prayer into my life as it should be (and not as simply desires / requests for the things I think I lack).  Confronting death seems a pertinent time to confront life and how I may best live it.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 211 a 216 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.