What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 289 a 294 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Dan
      Partícipe

reading the comments.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Partícipe

Previous course tied up loose ends for me. I expect the next phase of the course will ground me in more of the fundamental concepts.  Blessings to all!

Tom
      Partícipe

The previous course opened my eyes to there being a new way of experiencing this world.

Dan
      Partícipe

Every few lessons there was a mic drop event for me ;the little secrets passed on.

Francis Carrier
      Partícipe

I wish to learn more about how to change my intention to be more like the quality of form of the Creator.

Roger Fry
      Partícipe

For me the best part has been an understanding, somewhat, of the process of creation, from the original thought and becoming a receiver. Then the correction receiving in order to bestow.  Having come from an Eastern meditative practice has needed some mental adjustments! However I feel that I have come full circle, as first read the Zohar at the age of 15yrs. I did not grasp it and I had no teacher, so I moved to what was readily available.

My hope in this course is to discover in more depth the methodology of correction and igniting the point in the heart.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 289 a 294 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.