What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 295 a 300 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Scott
      Partícipe

My expectations for KR2 are to become more equipped to practice Kabbalah. The course work so far is already impacting my planning for the coming year. My priority is to work with my intention. From what I’ve learned, the Creator bestowed for the sake of the Creation. Equivalence of form requires the Creation to receive for the sake of the Creator. So, my goal in 2023 is to continue the work to develop the intention to receive for the sake of the Creator. My expectations are that Kabbalah will give me guidance about what changes to make with my daily routine, relationships, and practices to achieve this goal. I am so very excited and grateful to be here. Thank you for making this a reality!

Scott
      Partícipe

From the perspective of doing the coursework, the recommended readings are great. I have experienced a few “aha” moments, and many moments where I felt hope and appreciation while reading.

From the perspective of practical application, learning about the left, right, and middle lines have been extremely helpful. During times when I experience unpleasant feelings of fear, anxiety, and sadness, I am learning that they are a reminder for me to evaluate my intentions and to make the effort to change my intentions. Often, I begin to feel a sense of being “OK” as I realize that I am filled with delight by the Creator. Finally, I become aware of both the lack and the filling of delight simultaneously, which gives me a deep sense of gratitude for the process of spiritual development.

Maria
      Partícipe

My best experience is that I started dreaming with what I was learning in the course.

What I expect from this course is what it was mentioned about starting “the practice”. To be able to start studying Kabbalah in a community, in this “good environment”; to start connecting. I already identify with the comments of my fellow students. It feels so good to know we might had been “lost sparks”, but we will be able to join soon… 🙂

Dr Jim
      Partícipe

It has taken me a lifetime of forked paths, cul-de-sacs and false dawns to reach this ‘point’ (which KR1 made me recognise has always been here).

I expect to learn how to proceed in changing my intention and begin to do so.

Charlotte
      Partícipe

I found it comforting to have the videos available to watch.  I’m still struggling with doubts some days, but other days I feel profoundly that the teachings are real.  It’s nice to have a sense of community.

D
      Partícipe

Learning how to the reading of the Torah was my best experience of the previous course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 295 a 300 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.