What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 325 a 330 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Myva
      Partícipe

My best experience is to feel more solidified and prepared to mold my life in order to please/comply with the Creator.

I have no expectations other than to continue with what has started even though it will never end.

Timothy Pauldon
      Partícipe

The best experience from the previous course was reading the course prep material each week and letting it set in. I’m becoming more aware or conscious of my actions. I expect this course to only broaden my scope of consciousness.

sophia
      Partícipe

I had a strong sense of homecoming and a desire to keep learning about Kabbalah

Michelle
      Partícipe

I learned to practice awareness and action on a daily basis to stay in partnership with the Creator to receive the Creator’s Light, share the Creator’s Light and to transform Darkness with Light. The Creator’s Light is always greater than the Darkness. The Creator’s Light is infinite. Again, our part is to be aware, to receive, to share, and to transform in partnership with the Creator.

Miguel Garcia
      Partícipe

Shalom!

My best experience from Kabbalah Revealed – Part 1 was to understand the plan of creation and to learn the language of the roots and branches.

From this course, I expect to delve further into the “equivalence of form” with the Creator.

Jack Brenon
      Partícipe

I forgot, I did it on Sept. 1st, but could not start the second one until Oct. 16.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 325 a 330 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.