What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 331 a 336 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Peter
      Partícipe

In the first class,  I found the concept of Equivalence of Form to make sense as the key to spirituality.  In this course,  I hope to learn how to achieve this and also if it something most people accomplish or only a few.

Steph
      Partícipe

Hello,

My experience from the previous course was interesting, confusing,  and finally revealing.  The revealing is how much I thought about that was pretty much a waste of time-EGO.  Although it was very subtle, it had an impact.

Moving forward in this course I really just want to stay open,   anticipating  what’s trying to be revealed.

Gennadi
      Partícipe

In the last course, I learned to recognize the egoistic qualities of my desires and actions. From this course, I expect to get one step closer to the attainment of spirituality and the creator. Besides that, I expect to get more strength for my intention to correct my egoistic qualities to the quality of bestowal.

Peter
      Partícipe

The previous course was really interesting. It it good to know that everything is in the hands of the Creator. I cannot wait to learn more about Kabbalah. In this course I hope to learn more about this path,  how to reach the purpose of life, get spiritual sensation.

NAT
      Partícipe

I’ve learned how to configure a new aperture through which to perceive the world. It helps tremendously to tune into the wisdom of kabbalah daily and i feel tremendously grateful to people who made this wisdom available in revamped format for present day & age! Thank you @BneiBaruch! Although i tend to slide back and forth between my old (selfish&separate) self and new (altruistic&connected) self i expect to get better at maintaining a stable connection with the force of bestowal and with other like minded people.

Tracey N
      Partícipe

The best experience of the previous course was gaining an understanding of what my ego is and being able to fully observe its intentions. I found it to be a much larger thing than I had first thought.

I expect this course to clarify our relationship to the Creator and the whole of His creation and to move closer to the practical implementation of the method.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 331 a 336 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.