Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 121 a 126 (del total de 165)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Stephen
      Partícipe

Our environment

Storm
      Partícipe

Our free will is only in the choice of our environment. Where we choose to be what and who we choose to associate with. The rest is not in our control.

David
      Partícipe

According to the lecture we can choose our environment, but Sometimes I feel I don’t have free will.

UÄŸur Kafadar
      Partícipe

There is free will but it is not free unless you don’t live the life selfless. There are conditions to be observed by us with a clear eye however if we are to follow a desire we cant see the reality. So that reincarnation is necesssary to get free of desires with the methods of devine.

Yaneth
      Partícipe

Our free will is a state of our own decision to choose our environment where we can bestow and have a correct connection.

Ariane
      Partícipe

In actual fact I have the feeling that it is always an illusion. Even the choice of books, friends and teacher is conditioned by the different abilities we have developed, which in turn depends on the possibility we were given to develop them and so on. I tend to believe that the teacher, or the book or the potential friends appear when we are ready for them and sometimes not even wishing for it, but they appear as unexpected and precious gifts.
      Of course there should be somehow something like “free will” for “it takes two to tango” if I dare say, but I really wonder whether the desire to change and acquire the quality of the Creator, is the expression of free will..
      Actually, feeling free is plenty enough, whether it is real or not.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 121 a 126 (del total de 165)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.