Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

I was re-reading Shamati 151 and this same question came up for me again. Not sure if it was covered in class. If it was, I didn’t get it answered for me. I think I understand what Egypt is, and the miracle of the Israelite’s coming out of Egypt. I don’t understand the part where it says “that a maid at the sea saw more than Ezekiel the prophet.” What does this mean? Thank you.

zeinab
      Participant

Hi,

Referring to your last Kabbalah Explained simply class ‘ Red Pill”, you share an excerpt from Baal Hasulam on ” Revelation”

I have read the full article ( hope its the right one ) , and it describes various levels of concealment and revelation. Is movement from concealment ( double or single ) to revelation something the Created being does through exertion or is it  a gift from the Creator above?  In any case, are there any actions the Created being can take from below to hasten the move from concealment to revelation?

Thanks!

Connect to the friends. All the rest materializes around these efforts. But of course it’s the Creator that makes the changes.

Yai
      Participant

Hello. I’m new to Graduate Environment and I feel a little lost here. When I listen to the questions in the meetings I feel happy that my friends are so advanced, but I feel like I am at the back of the line, for that reason I would like you to please suggest me the books that I should study and in what order. Thank you so much.

Todd
      Participant

The main students in the room with Rav seem to mark in their books in pencil, is this true?  Why not ink or highlighter?

Some use pens. It’s whatever one prefers. Writing is a means of engaging oneself more, is all.

It’s true, I’ve never seen or used myself a highlighter. 🙂

Todd
      Participant

When I am reading writings from the kabbalists, Rabash, Baal Hasulam, Rav, Is it better to read from a physical book and why?

Both work. However, there is a spiritual root for a physical book, and therefore it is not exactly the same to read off of a computer screen.

Esther
      Participant

Hi,Could you please distinguish between bestowal and love.  They both seem to refer to the same idea

We can use them somewhat interchangeably since they’re in the same direction, away from our egos. Eventually, bestowal is the result of love.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.