Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd
      Participant

How can the instructors tell if a live lesson is going to the klipot or not?

That’s guarded from Above, and besides, we’re not near the Klipot yet. We’re not between Kedusha and Klipa, but rather we are just between making efforts in a spiritual direction and not making efforts.

Todd
      Participant

Should or could we do the preparation for sleep given in the morning lesson articles, and how do we do it?

You can. The main thing is to be in Kabbalistic thoughts before bed. If it’s something others are doing as well, it’s even stronger.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

What does it mean to be in kabbalistic thoughts?

“All is clarified in thought” thus there is nothing in this wisdom besides Kabbalistic thoughts. So your question includes the whole wisdom. Being in Kabbalistic thoughts is to think about your correction: “What do I need to request from the Upper Force now…and now….and now…”

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thank you.

Todd
      Participant

Who are the Jews people believe to be the Jews in the corporeal world vs the Jews in Kabbalah?  My understanding is that I am a Jew in Kabbalah but not in the cororeal world?  Why is my point in the heart active and there are Corporeal Jews without their point in the heart active?

The group called Jews was always growing up until the fall of the Temple. It used to be according to whoever had the desire called “Yashar-Kel” – Israel. And then there is also an internal change, a spiritual change. Now, though, there are those who once were in contact with the Creator but fell, and remained as such for many incarnations.

Vince
      Participant

If even the smallest atoms are constantly moving on the still level, does that mean that even this carbon experience/5 senses is also depiction from our perception as when Baal HaSulam writes about the hind brain?

In Tikkun Olam will the carbon projection of this world finally end as well ?

In Shamati No.1 when it speaks of rejections he experienced, does this also refer to all the corporeal experiences (reshimo) and research into science I did to get finally make it to Kabbalah ?

Thanks in advance as always, appreciate it

Hi Vince,

Everything before us is a projection from within!

Yes, in the final correction this world has already served its purpose, which was for us to rise upon this falsehood to the truth.

Everything you ever did, also in previous incarnations, gets included in this correction. Only where you could have expected to reach the spiritual goal because you had already known about it, is taken into account. The rest was not up to you, and also there’s nothing wrong with researching science, as you say.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

From Shamati 13 A Pomegranate

…And this is the meaning of, “and God hath so made it, that men should fear before Him.” It means that these thoughts of emptiness come to a person in order for one to have a need to take upon himself faith above reason….

1- When a thought of emptiness comes upon a person, how will one know that this is a thought of emptiness?
      2- What is this thought of emptiness? What work can we do in the ten to identify this thought of emptiness?
      3- What is emptiness?

This is all according to your feeling. You determine what emptiness is. The key is not to dwell in it, which means I’m somehow enjoying it, but to work above it.

Naomi
      Participant

What does it mean to purify the still? And how would we go about working on this?

Hi Naomi,

Essentially, purifying the still means doing everything you learned in the Young Group, but without an intention. And this is already an important degree.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.