Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi again 🙂

Shamati 201: …However, in spirituality, there is a discernment of Klipot (shells), which guard the body and sustain it. This is why it is hard to let go of it. This is why we see that it is easier for secular people to abandon their body, that they do not find heaviness in their body…

I am a bit confused with this part, the body here is the ego? It is easier for secular people to abandon their egos?? No heaviness in their ego? In spirituality Klipot guard the ego?

Can you please help me understand this passage? I am completely lost here…

Thank you in advance!

Yes, if I want to die for my country, relatively no problem. If I want to go meditate on a mountain, even go without food, my ego supports such actions. But if the reason is that I want to work only for the sake of the Creator, then the ego will resist with all its might. No, need to believe or not believe – this is how it is and each will see that.

How? And what does this mean? Can you please explain it as deeply as possible?

“A student can use His Rav’s attainment Of the Creator’s greatness” (23 Nov. notes from the lesson)

Thank you!

If I value the source that is giving me more than I value myself, then he can take me on his shoulders, like a kid, that I’m not big yet, but for the time being it is as if I’m big.

Hello Gianni,

According to Kabbalah, the future determines the past. How does present fit in this equation? I guess that present is the meeting point between those two, but what is its “role” and does/how it affect any of those?

Thank you in advance!

Working intensely with the present, instead of living in the past and future, is how we draw closer to the good, future state. We have the perfect work before us in the ten. We need to see what we need to do, and ask for help to do it.

Tom
      Participant

Hi, I was looking for a reading and/or a lesson that would help me understand what “shells” are. I seem to be having trouble understanding the concept. Best, Tom

It’s any pleasure that I try to receive directly, with a Restriction, Screen, and Reflected Light – in short, without an Intention to Bestow to the Upper Force.

Tom
          Participant

Thank you Gianni!!!! Tom

zeinab
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

a lesson i attended recently mentioned that . or i heard that ” Zeir Anpin , is the Creator” , what does this mean? and how di i relate to ZA?

Thanks

Just relate to the Creator and it will reach the right address. We’re not yet realistically facing these different degrees. Zeir Anpin is the upper degree to Malchut. We’re parts of the broken Malchut. We need to connect so that we’ll perceive this picture instead of our shattered one.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I have been wondering about something.

I hear often about that we need to think about the friend.

– According to the wisdom of Kabbalah, what does it mean to think? 

1- Are there any method to think about the friend?
      2- What are we thinking about them? And Why are we thinking about them?
      3- How do we think about them

Thank you

1. It’s according to YOUR definition of thinking, directing your thoughts.

2. How they’re special, chosen by the Creator, perfect, at the end of correction in a perfectly connected state, how I envy their spiritually inclined qualities with which they are rich, how much I love or want to love them. I should keep asking myself too, “What else can I do to help the friends, given how they appear to me, reach the spiritual goal today?”

3. There’s always a decision point where I can either go in the direction of thinking of the friends or thinking about myself. If I choose the friends, I’ll be thrown out of there quickly. But if I choose myself I can disappear from spiritual thoughts for the rest of the day or even the rest of my life. But if I choose the friends, even though I’m thrown out, I’ll get the choice again later. My chances will be according to my decisions which are carefully looked at from Above.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thank you,

You make a very interesting point that I need to take hold of it. What do you mean by, if I think of my friends, I will be thrown out?

If you correct a piece of the Shattering, you’ll be given another piece, until all is corrected.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thanks a lot, Gianni.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.