Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

You say, friends, that angels don’t feel anything, right? If yes, please creat a thread ‘process-based kabbalah updates’, if this would be possible for you. Because it is not tru. They feel everything. They read a heart up, and they do it with their hearts. And they feel with it.

m.soundcloud.com/bbnamusic/no-life-without-you

Clara
        Participant

I appologize, thank you

I’ll have to delete comments where anyone here teaches their own philosophy. Moreover, Kabbalah doesn’t mention the feeling of angels at all, so it’s a non-issue. Focus on success and not side issues that everyone will find out the answer to when they attain the Upper World. No reason to dispute it right now.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Greetings Gianni,

I am currently in my 1st round of the Young Group class. I know it is recommended that we go through the Young Group twice at least.

My question is: How do we keep our connection, if we are in a Ten now & then it is to be dissolved as we go through the YG class again, would this not set us back in our Spiritual progress or is the connection/progress still there?

I am afraid of losing this connection that seemed to take so long to achieve.

Thank you for your time answering our questions!

No problem at all. You need a fixed background to work against, but from time to time that background (your ten) can change. Spiritually, they should be as completely new in your eyes every day. So, it’s no problem whatsoever to change the ten.

Just to say THANK YOU GIANNI SO MUCH!

Michael
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

We read this article in our ten and were a little confused by the content. This excerpt in particular:

Letter No. 37 Rabash – from The Social Writings

“.. the devotion of the friends was that of ordinary people, where each one cares only about his friend’s corporeality, not about his spirituality. Now you know for sure that this is the only way it should be ..”

He goes on to discuss Buy Yourself a Friend and Make for Yourself a Rav, but this was the first time any of us had heard that focusing on the friends corporeality should come before their spirituality. I think I remember hearing the exact opposite ..? Is this a reference to another type of method?

I also vaguely remember hearing that working in a group of 10 is a new method (decade or so) .. which contradicts the teaching that the sages revealed the Zohar in a 10 many centuries ago. Did I hear wrong?

The article leaves a lot of room for interpretation, could you help us clarify?

Thank you

That’s true. Joshua was successor to Moses why? He was there arranging the chairs in the study hall and such. Providing the environment for the advancement of others is the way to advance. In the most basic ways is great. Rabash also writes, “The friend’s corporeality is my spirituality.” Therefore, I need to care for his corporeality.

But do we understand these words? Because I know that once the group with Rabash made a pact: they would pool their salaries and split it up evenly. Rabash found out and was livid. Immediately put a stop to it. So let’s not take these words into contexts where they don’t apply.

Michael
          Participant

Thanks Gianni.

I understand. The last thing I want to do is put anything in the wrong context. Thanks for your help.

Vince
      Participant

Thanks in advance for taking time to read my question. This guidance is greatly appreciated as in the future I hope to help others to stay focused from what I’ve learned, especially since the “Heaviness” in the work also seems to come and go (as always expected of course)

At the beginning of the year the Creator flipped my entire life upside down. The event however provided me with what I had been searching for my entire life (Bnei Baruch). I understand that the Creator sends us desires and thoughts especially in situations like mine where I’m studying whilst in this aching pain in my heart. Some days it leaves and then it will come back again. Its now obvious He’s trying to show me something on top of letting me know i should fear not being like Him more than any corporeal event that’s taken place in my life. In order to measure my fear against the fear of learning how to bestow. I’ve been reading and watch morning lessons as much as I can to try and find clues as to what he’s trying to show me with this crisis I endured and to correct myself.

So my question is, since I don’t have a 10 yet (I still go to every lesson in Grad env. I can and think of the others there) while im studying; how do i try and find through the text, Like Shamati for instance, what the creator is trying to get me to see (cause sometimes the pain is unbearable but I keep studying)?? 

Seeker of Wisdom
        Participant

Thank you Vince, great friend for asking this question. I could have typed mine pretty much verbatim to yours. Your question & Gianni’s answer solved a conundrum for me. I wish you the best on your journey brother, keep heading toward the goal friend!

Every article in Shamati is about you, wherever you’ll open the book. Open it and learn about your state. Or even closer to you now I think is Attaining the Worlds Beyond by Dr. Laitman. Every time you feel the pain, open it and see what happens.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I’ve learned about prayer from Kabbalah, that only a true prayer is answered.  Which comes from a place of absolute need, deficiency.  A prayer that is not meant to change the world to fit my needs, but to ask the Creator to change me.  But my prayers don’t ever seem to work.  What am I doing wrong?  Am I looking in the wrong direction for the answer?  I keep on coming up to this roadblock.

A child asks for a plane but gets a car. The parent knows he can’t fly before he learns to drive. The child curses the gift. Our requests are always fulfilled but according to an order that can be, according to the laws in front of me. Keep asking.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.