Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Naomi
      Participant

This question stems from 10/2 Afternoon lesson.

Have they thought about having a survey that asks students how invested or how much effort are they putting in or plan on putting into the wisdom of kabbalah? For example, if people were asked how often do they study kabbalah versus how often do they attend other paths, religions, beliefs, then people who are only dedicated to the wisdom of kabbalah won’t be in tens with people that are just one foot in and one foot out.

Or is this part of the process? People that are all in are supposed to be able to connect to anybody that just shows up and all of a sudden they are involved in something that they are later going to walk away because they just wanted to check it out? Or is the hope that through the 10s the halfway in people will become all in, with out coercion? And to expose the evil inclination? (On either side)

And is it also part of the process to connect people with different desires to purposely cause “holes in the boat” ? Because I can care for/ love someone all I want, but if they still want to drill a hole I’m supposed to say eh well, we will try next life time? Or pray the Creator will dry up all the water so the hole they drill has no effect on the goal? And would this be an example of faith above reason?

I just want to understand how are we to reach arvut? I was raised believing in God/Creator so for me, I just think the Creator is the Creator he can do whatever he wants we are literally at his mercy, and faith may be a habit for me than it is to those who are here for science. How do we help them? Just pray for the Creator to change their heart or perception? This is all a part of Awakening the consciousness?

It’s impossible that I’ll be found in a ten that isn’t a reflection of my qualities. Now I need to correct my relationship toward each of those qualities. As Rabash says, “It is not the friends who should love me, but rather I who should love the friends.” That includes everything that I think of them.

It seems that if I were in the ten of Rashbi or the ARI that I’d advance more with such great examples. There’s a Perception of Reality problem by which it seems so. But how could it be if exactly what the Creator is giving me, I need to correct?

There’s a level, of course, at which part of the correction is doing something physical in our world. For example, if all but 3 friends left the ten, I should contact management and get a functioning ten. The correction is on the plane of this world. But regarding all the other variances, even if the perception of reality aspect has yet to sink in and touch my heart, I need to remember that we need to bring the whole world to correction. And here we’re talking about people who already have some desire for this goal.

Also, it’s not necessarily better that I believed in the Creator in a religious way before coming to Kabbalah. It’s good that it keeps me studying, so the Light is working. But it won’t make it easier in the end. Because all will have the same work above the ego in the end. Whatever was within the ego prior doesn’t matter and doesn’t support – not when I truly want to go above the ego. Everyone will have the same work whether they used to believe in the Creator or were atheists and only believe what they have proof of in their hands.

Naomi
          Participant

Thank you Gianni, sometimes these answers are hard to hear, but sometimes I feel like they need to be asked so I can get it out of my head. Receiving the answers kind of reminds me of emotional abusive relationships. Nothing I say is going to be right lol. But I guess that’s part of the process too.

The part that is part of the process is that it’s impossible that I could be already right, and if I was already right in my thinking I’d already be in equivalence with the Upper Force, and that would mean I’m already in some level of revelation. But by asking, I receive a correction (even without getting an answer from a teacher). So, it’s different than in our world where I’m acting/saying differently than is some human’s preference. Here the difference is between me and the opinion of the Creator. As it is written, “Your thoughts are not as my thoughts.”

I need to understand more about the scientific part of this process. I need everything to be scientific, but until now, I don’t see that scientific approach. It all boils down to reading texts that we barely understand, singing, dancing, hugging, praising the Lord that we have no comprehension of, like in a regular religion, and I need a more scientific approach, a serious scientific approach. In the Ten, we are left to our own devices, to do whatever the advices are, but everyone interprets them differently and we are all over the place, as there is no one that guide us through the process. Can someone help me understand when the science begins and what and when should be measured?

Thank you in advance!

Everyone goes through phases and returns to them, in which they relate to Kabbalah as a religion. Some relate to it as a religion for years and years, and then come to a shocking realization – that it is a science after all! – at which point they promptly leave the wisdom of Kabbalah, often then finding a real religion. Then there are those who think they understand science so well that they think Kabbalah is not like those sciences and must be a religion. That’s because Kabbalah is not like those sciences. Those sciences, compared to the science of Kabbalah, are like religion. Because even as a leading scientist it turns out that I “believe” in a lot of scientific theories and what other scientists proved but which I don’t prove myself. But that’s not the biggest reason that Kabbalah is more a science than the physics of our world, nor why physicists are religious relative to Kabbalists. It’s because physicists only observe the phenomena that they draw conclusions about, from the outside. They aren’t “in” those phenomena, do not attain them. In fact, here’s where Kabbalists lose scientists’ ability to logically understand even the premise of the science of Kabbalah: they can’t imagine a hard-science like that. And compared to Kabbalah, all our science turns out to be speculation! That’s why it changes every few years, or in the best case, every few centuries all the theories get thrown into question. But the wisdom of Kabbalah is eternal, and what Adam HaRishon discovered, so too, I can discover just as he did.

But why do people leave when they find out it’s a science and not a religion? Because a religion means I can follow someone wise and great without changing myself. And what’s written about can’t just remain as words on a page or in the mouth of the teacher. I have to become the particle whose phenomena are being written about. And, I need to make many actions, but also at an amplitude sufficient for me to start noticing the spiritual phenomena. For now, I’m moving, I’m advancing greatly, more than in a thousand lifetimes where I was also advancing but not at a rate faster than that of a regular animal – however, I’m still not moving fast enough to perceive my advancement.

That’s why it is as you say. And there’s no advice but to keep going.

Thank you Gianni! For me, the only science in the world is mathematics, and everything else is based on it. So, I need to keep going until I get to the scientific part, I guess, like in mathematics, you first learn all the axioms and various rules, until a point when you start understanding and applying them…

And the mathematics is, by the same token, not attained, but something we’ve seen seem to be true in every place. Which is why later we’ll see a different mathematics.

In the second stage, shame appeared as the Creature was only receiving. After the restriction and everything, we are still not able to receive/bestow anything without begging the Creator, and after we beg, He provides. So now, I not only feel shame that I am not able to do anything without His help, and I have to beg, but humiliation as well. How is this progressing towards the goal?

Thank you in advance!

All of that is based on the truth, but incorrect.

In Phase 2, there is no shame. Shame comes only at the end of Phase 4.

Nor in this state do we need to “beg the Creator.” It’s the opposite: it’s as if He begs us to receive all the abundance (and, to be clear, it’s not “us”, but rather Malchut, which precedes our universe and human existence).

Nor in our world do we feel shame. We think we do, but we’ve never felt it. Rather, we’d sooner die than experience real shame and spend our entire lives making almost no moves other than to avoid feeling shame. We’re just not perceptive about this.

But I do feel shame, and I was devastated to realize that I am completely helpless and lowest of all, even wondered how such a low life can exist, not even worth the attention let alone saving it!

It’s not the spiritual shame Kabbalists speak of.

According to our potential though, we’re the height of Creation. According to our present behavior though, we like all the other animals, but lower. Because they’re not outright opposite to bestowal.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

If Adam was a real person 5707 years ago, what happened to all the other ‘people’ around him and their descendants?  Why was Adam the only one given a soul?  Are there descendants of his contemporaries that live today who have no access to a soul?

Adam was the first Kabbalist, but not the first human. Everything went in much of the way scientists think. So, there were many humans before and around him. Why his parents felt like naming him Adam, and why he was the first to reveal the Creator, we’ll know when we reveal the degree of Adam. It’s a degree. That’s what Kabbalists are talking about.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hello

To raise MAN means to raise Ohr Hozer?

Thank you

Adelina

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hello,

At the final correction, when Malchut de Malchut is corrected, and all the souls becomes one with the Creator in Dvekut, does the spiritual fear disappears?

That you

Adelina

Adelina Santos
        Participant

Hi Gianni

Can we raise MAN without a masach (screen)?

Thank you

Adelina

It’s a question if we can do any spiritual action except try to obtain a true prayer in the heart for the connection with others in which the Upper Force is revealed.

Raising MAN is already an action borne out of a to some extent connected Kli. It’s an uncorrected Kli, but they’re all asking together.

Kabbalists don’t write about after the end of correction. Spiritual fear means making sure never to use the vessels of reception for my sake, and only using them for the Creator’s sake, though. So, it seems there’s no way it could ever disappear.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.