Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

We want to connect about the retreat please 😁

Can we have a telegram chat or something to help us raise our intentions and energy about this and help those that are still wanting to go but don’t know how yet or don’t want to go alone…

Let’s join all our desires to connect together and make it happen and we can also post prayers in the chat so when we read them we all pray together please please please??

Thank You so much for all you are and all You Do ❤️

I appreciate your desire to connect everyone and help. Friends can write to the support email if they need help with the retreat. Our experience with students being in contact through non-mediated channels, without going through the Young Group has been that it’s not beneficial and actually subtracts.

Rae
          Participant

Thank You,

Understood 🖐️😍

Paul
      Participant

Whe can not name, what  we can not attain. (Shamati  1, and other Rabash articles.)

But also in Kabbalah we talk about worlds, Sefiroth, Partzufim we certainly not know about. Did not attain, to say the least.  Maybe the real Kabbalists, like BaalHaSulam.

Compared to  the planets, astrology, can we say that we do know anything about these celestial influences? Is this not heresy also, to think otherwise ? Referring to Kabbalah explained simply , last Sunday 8-13-2023.

We use these terms but we’re relying on the words of Kabbalists. We can’t be creative. Every word we say should be backed up by what they’ve said. True Kabbalists only speak out of what they’re attaining. Even what astronomers measure and then talk about, for example, is something much weaker than what Kabbalists call attainment, there’s a lot of room to be mistaken.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

Is there a glossary somewhere of the different terms being used in the teachings?

i.e.

hitkaliut ? (Not sure of the spelling, nor the meaning) is it integration?

Reshimot – ?

there are tons and tons of new words to learn

Naomi
      Participant

In the class a Sage speaks we are going over the Freedom article. Everyone is asking who am “I”….

So my questions are:

Is this one of those situations where, there is no “I” or “Me”? We are literally ONE vessel of reception broken into pieces?

And is the reason we ask this question of “Who am I” is because we do have to respect the “uniqueness of the individual ” in the sense that, i will use the human body for example. My foot is unique because it helps me walk, my stomach is unique because it digest my food but that doesn’t make it less special because it doesn’t help me walk. Or even my fingernail is just as important as the hair on my arm. Each part of “me” is still “me”. No matter how far it is (like I cannot see my internal organs) and back to the topic of how far the friends are from me. We are all One?

Am I thinking about this correctly?

And you’d be as anguished to lose your pinky as your arm. Though some organs could turn out to be functionally more pivotal. This is how important every friend in the group turns out to be. They’re my soul, each one indispensable.

Envy? Seriously?? Now I have to pray for that too?

I never felt jealousy or envy for anything or anyone in my life!, simply because I know that’s a waste of time and space, and because everyone is different, so how can an apple be jealous of a plum, for example? I do not understand the concept of envy! I have friends that were jealous in certain situations, I see that it is tormenting them, I am compassionate because they are in pain, but I don’t understand it!

Everyone is different and they all have different set of desires and needs and that has nothing to do with me. So, if someone has attained more than me or have more than me, I am happy, great for them! I want everyone to have more than me and attain more than me, because they will be content and happy people and I would get to live in an environment of happy, content people. Happy, content people don’t think how to harm other people or how to protect themselves… then I don’t have to be wary all the time, that’s hard work!… you get the point… What a joy would be to go to work or the market or just for a walk and see happy, content people…

My motivation is me, I always only compete with myself. I try to do my best, and that’s it, there is nothing more I can do. If the Lord provides…

So, now, you are telling me that I have to start being envy of some other person?? That’s not going to work for me I’m afraid…

That’s a very healthy corporeal attitude. That’s why you’re correct in your instincts about envy. However, envy works. It’s built into our nature – no matter what tactics we devise to avoid it. You should continue your way – corporeally. Don’t throw it away. But add to it that “envy, lust and honor bring a person out of this world.” That is: only these three bring a person to the Upper World. How kind was the Creator to give us this tool. You must learn the corrected form of envy, envying only friends in the spiritual group and no one else. This is one’s only hope to reach spirituality!

Clara
          Participant

Wow, I was corrected or even stabilized reading you, friends! By the way, same here everywhere! Now this was like a full Kabbalah session inclusively the effect, thank you so much. I’m admiring in awe. I used to be excluded expressing this, because people got shamed feeling themselves openly admired. I’m so lucky being here!

So you are telling me to start being jealous to friends in the group (the other two, lust and honor, I understand :)), but how does envy feel like? What thoughts should it yield? How to “provoke” such thoughts? I see a friend in the group that are more diligent than me, better, more, and I am happy, glad, I want even more for them because they are trying so hard… so what thoughts should I have instead?

Eva
          Participant

Zorica dear, I will try to describe “how envy feels like” … to me … what I discovered so far, and hope will add some to Naomi’s example.

I “envy” you, already expressed this no surprise here, haha 😉, because you have clear Q’s, you can express yourself with ease, you have a presence of a clear cut “force” of determination for finding out what you would like to know! I do have a huge desire to find out the ultimate truth, but deficient how to do it … most of the time my Q’s are stuck in me or they come out unclear, I never seam to get the answer I’m looking for. I just keep digging inside and is frustrating 🙇🏻‍♀️.

So, your quality triggers me and causes a disturbance inside me, feels like when you drop a rock in a pond, and creates ripples.

Your positive quality meets my negative deficiency and shows up as “envy”, a pulling force towards a type of pleasure I am seeking, but lacking.
          In general, in corporeal environment, envy in me is a force in it’s corrupted form, I move away from people like you, I feel intimidated, dominated, small, ashamed, incompetent, I shrink, I suppress my contribution to the environment so I DISCONNECT.
          In this environment, however, I discover another side of envy: first feels uncomfortable, but I know I am with friends, other points in the hearts, with the same, unshakable goal for revealing the Creator, so I put my trust on the table and I dare to feel YOU Zorica, the quality you have and I lack … whoooo, at this point the ego starts kicking and screaming, trust me 😫,  … then comes the value of the “trust the teachings, the group and ultimately faith above reason” … oh wait, what exactly did I learn? … confusion set in again, sit and wait … oh crap, this sucks … wait, wait, … days and weeks go by filled with discomfort, prayer as though “please have mercy and get me out of this confusion” , I keep showing up to meetings and lessons even though I would rather hide, loads of Q’s poking me from inside out and I’m just sitting there in my discomfort.
          Then one day, we learn about annulment of myself  in front of friends! WHAAAAAT? … annul myself!? Oh, Conceal myself to reveal the concealed Creator!
          WOW! I find a switch of on/off, 0-1 inside me! Yes, I “envy” Zorica’s quality, but now I don’t want to have it for my individual self, I turn that switch off in me and turn on the switch for the Creator to manifest Himself through it Zorica! I CONNECT to the force of envy through you, Zorica … I get answers to my unasked Q’s! Now I feel an expanding pleasure which I don’t know what to do with, it feels good, it feeds my ego, have no idea where I landed in the process, but is different then the disconnected feeling of envy I experienced before! … Now I feel like the one who should be envied 😆, without doing anything really.
          Wow, this feels goooood, much better then envy before! I know envy from corporeal life, not as lucky as you 😈 … and here we go again! Zorica is lucky, I am not 🤣, the cycle starts again … oh boy, loosing it, but really grasping the “inner work” aspect 🥴😵‍💫.

Sorry if I confused you, please hold on to our ultimate goal of reaching final correction of all the corrupted forces inside us 🙏 for the sake of bringing “Heaven on Earth”.  I am here for that through thick and thin for AL OF US 💖.

Naomi
          Participant

I actually have a real life scenario… I met someone (in a church) and my first impression of her was jealousy. I was singing and she came in singing better than me 😆.  But right then and there i told myself.  I am not Not going to be this lady’s friend because i have issues within myself.  We didn’t always agree on everything  but we didn’t let anything get between us because we were “sisters in christ”… That was 13 years ago. And to this day we talk maybe 360 days of 365, even though i moved almost 1,000 miles away. She is my best friend and we call each other sister. I hope this helps you Dear Zorica 🙏😊💗

One side of the coin is that: “they are great” and so on. The other side is “and I’m not great like they are”. I’m putting it very simply but Rabash details this psychology extensively in his first several articles. If these two sides of the coin are amplified earnestly I can’t remain as I am and I develop. Otherwise everything will be “fine” and I’ll develop but very slowly.

Naomi
      Participant

If the only way to reach adhesion with the Creator is through the friends, IS IT POSSIBLE for a group to just DECIDE, Hey, how about since we know that the goal is the most important thing, how about we just decide that no matter what we are going to connect! we voice our problems of course and pray for each other but once we voice the issue and pray we decide AGAIN that the goal is the most important thing NO MATTER WHAT! Even if we fake it till we make it, after a while of just making this decision and praying for one another we will eventually develop a connection because we will begin to see, you know what, I think I am beginning to truly care for these people because I like that they made this decision with me and we as a 10 have this agreement and we are working well as a group….. I am not in a 10 yet but are the workshops that difficult that this would be a hard thing to just decide and actually accomplish?

That’s all you need to do, Naomi: decide together that you must reach the goal. Try to show the friends that this is what you want, and by your example, you’ll help them want it too.

Naomi
          Participant

Thank you so much that clears up a lot. I really am trying to prepare myself for my 10 even though I have a while before I meet them. I really want us to make it. ALL OF US!

Eva
          Participant

ALL OF US !!! 💞❤️‍🔥 🤗

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.