Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      William Taylor
      Participant

You should be careful with the creator’s Children if you remember the Torah????

William Taylor
      Participant

I am really stuck and it will take more than someone filling me full of smoke and mirrors I am the doubting Thomas that you have to answer or I will assume that what I said is true.

Rae
      Participant

Is it appropriate to ask Creator, “May I use Your Desire”?

And if so, is this annulling myself before the Creator?

Thank you 😊🙏

I need to annul before the Creator’s will, but “saying” won’t help. That’s just with my mouth, which is a grain of sand compared to the sandy beach that is the whole of my desire that needs to be annulled. I need to truly desire it.

Rae
          Participant

Thank you so much ❤️

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

Does anyone know when I will be able to join a group of 10?  I posted this question 3 weeks ago and the answer was ‘a few weeks’.  Sorry if I sound inpatient, it’s just not very clear on how this is supposed to work.

Hi David,

Because you arrived just after the beginning of a new YG, the next doesn’t begin until the second week of July. That’s why I said hang in there, and you will definitely be notified before it starts.

Michael
      Participant

Hello Gianni/Jim,

Just a quick question, I had the Young Group available in my weekly schedule but when I went to attend yesterday (Sunday, April 23) it was not there. It’s not there today either. Have I been moved to another rotation? Technical difficulties?

Thanks

Hi Michael,

It was accidentally enabled on your account. Sorry about that. Yours will start soon and you’ll be notified at that time.

Michael
          Participant

I see. No problem. Thank you.

Rae
      Participant

Unfortunately I had to miss tonight’s lesson with Gianni because of my work schedule. Will it be posted soon so I may watch it please? And please advise me on ways to stay connected in my very corporeal reality please? I want to Love Him and give Him what He wants 😍🙏

Gratitude!

It’s only through being connected to There Is None Else But Him, ascribing everything in your world to a single source. Then of course you need to be connected to the spiritual society to succeed at this.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.