Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

A friend of mine is visiting from Washington State and saw me watching Gil Shir on YouTube and she cannot get enough of him.  She is Deaf and asked me to ask you: “…what resources Kabbalah Info Media has to watch lesson for the deaf community which requires caption for them to watch.”  There is a worldwide deaf community and already some of her friends are asking how to get more information on caption specially the Rav recorded daily lessons.

She will be flying home this Tue.  I hope Bnei Baruch has something for them to use, but I get the feeling Gil Shir’s Kabbalah Explained Simply is more important for now, but I am sure other will want to watch the Rav daily lessons if it is captioned and I don’t know if it is or how to show them how.  Any help in this is appreciated.

Most YouTube videos have the possibility to activate Closed Captions by hovering over the video and clicking CC. Dr. Laitman’s morning lessons do not have closed captioning.

Rae
      Participant

Hello beautiful Friends and Teachers my name is Rachel and I’m so grateful to be new here in the Grad Environment. I’ve been able to attend some of the lessons this week and am enjoying it very much. I was not able to attend the Young Group meeting and was wondering why or how that might be possible? My first SMWF class was today and I did not identify with the group or Zohar as a new student, so wanted to say thanks you to Zohar for the opportunity to be with the friends today ❤️

I enjoy the Morning lessons with Rav Laitman and am so grateful for the Tuesday noon (CST) lessons with Mutlu!

The books and teachings of the Kabbalists are such treasures! ❤️

What should I do to connect with Friends more and more until I am placed in a specific 10?

Thanks so much for all you are and all you do 🙏🌟

Absorb as many Kabbalah materials from our site as possible – books, lessons, and videos. When all is said and done, this is what I recommend – to make yourself a recording device and absorb as much of our materials as you can. From what I understand and experienced, that’s what’s going to help. The Light needs to work. And then shortly you’ll get your ten and start implementing it.

Rae
          Participant

Gratitude! 🌺

Ralitza
      Participant

Hi,

A question on “Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah” Item 3:

How does HaVaYaH correspond to Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey? Shouldn’t it be YaHaVaH?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Ralitza

This comes from the tradition of not pronouncing the name, and that tradition, though this is less known, comes from the Kabbalistic practice of not philosophizing about things that aren’t directly in front of us, that we won’t attain very soon. So, this is one of the ways it’s possible to pronounce these letters without pronouncing the name. They can have the pronunciation Adonoi as well, which is also not clear from the basic pronunciation of the letters.

Ralitza
          Participant

I apologise for breaking the tradition in my ignorance!

Thank you Gianni!

We’re all ignorant of what we haven’t attained. We’ll attain it together.

Ricki
      Participant

When reading kabbalistic texts sometimes I feel the words talking directly to me and about me. How do I check if this is a trick of my ego?

They are. All the books of Kabbalah are about you, it’s only a question of whether or not I feel the part of me in which these things are.

Tom
      Participant

Hi! I just started in the graduate environment and wondered how everything works. I was looking through some of the Q/A’s and saw that there might be times to join the groups? For example, I saw that the Young Group is already in progress, but a new one starts in several weeks. Can I join the groups even if they are underway? I see there are groups on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, but want to make sure that joining any of those would be OK?

Hi Tom,

We’re glad you’re here. You can join all the live Graduate classes except for the Sunday Young Group with Lio because that class is sequential and the mini-groups are already formed. You can join that next round starting in the coming weeks.

What can we do about suffering/bad things happening in the world? We see people struggling to survive, homeless children with addictions, babies being brought to this world with illnesses…what is the Creator trying to show me and what can I do about this?

Remember, we have a way we’d like our world to look that would be “good” according to our current vessels, while the Creator has a completely different goal! That I’ll change my vessel of perception. And whatever He’s doing is so that I’ll do it sooner rather than later.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.