Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask, connect, inspire.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

My question is, why was there no mention of reading the Torah in any of the courses? Does not the knowledge of Kabbalah come out of the Torah? Does not zohar pay to PRDS Torah? I did not see anything about Shabbat and Halachot and Mitzvot in the courses!

The KabU courses study the writings of Baal HaSulam and Rabash. The reason for this is that their writings explain kabbalah for our generation, the generation that is beginning to feel the maximum growth of the ego.  In particular, the writings of Rabash tell us how to enter the spiritual path from our current state. The writings of kabbalists in the past were basically for communication with other kabbalists, those who had already entered spiristuality.

Paul
      Participant

In retrospect  to your 12-2-2021  SMWF session: as always I admire your encompassing, tender presentation , creating a feeling of togetherness.  My problem, and only my problem: What is really real  and what is faking it, because Tony (Kosinec) also stresses the importance of loving your friends more than yourself, even if you don’t feel it that way. (So fake it).

Fake it, OK, but how does it works, while it feels so corrupted, not being thruthfull?

Hello Paul.

If I don’t feel the love towards the Friends, that is really the fake reality. We are immersed in an infinite sea of love – we just don’t perceive it yet. So, when we create an atmosphere of love of Friends, whether or not we feel that way at the moment, we are participating in the truth.

I sent your post to Zohar and he adds this:  part of our learning and growing process even in corporeality is to “play” the advanced state, and this way we prepare ourselves for the “real” thing.
        And of course we understand that we don’t like the word “fake”, so just call it “act”, and we do that all the time, we “act” in a good mood for our children to present them a loving front, we act before our boss as if we are glad to do our job even when we don’t feel that way because it benefits us, and so on.

Luck
          Participant

Yeah broh, play and act is not fake. And is science that we need to achieve and feel before  ‘be in’. The Creator is called ‘Come and See’, there is the key. It is something similar to faith. I am sure you will feeling it. Love of friend is real and the truth.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hello Teacher, My question is regarding the language of branches. Is our own unique root the utterances of a divine letter that we are a manifestation of? Thank you for your time!

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

My question is regarding a passage in the article Peace In The World. “If we take for example the attribute of Mercy in it’s abstract form, we find that its government contradicts all other attributes, meaning that by the laws of the rule of Mercy, there is no place for the appearance of other attributes in the world.” Question: What does by the laws of the attribute of Mercy mean? What are laws of attributes? Thank you for your time and support.

Hi Ty, The language of branches is an allegorical language used by kabbalists to communicate with each other. Here is a link to Dr. Laitman’s blog on the subject: https://laitman.com/category/language-of-branches-2/.  As for my unique spiritual root, the only way I’ll know what that means, or what it is, is to enter the spiritual world and find out for myself.  Our corporeal words are incapable of describing spiritual things, that’s why the kabbalists resort to allegory.

Hi Ty, here’s my take on what Baal HaSulam is saying: If I have a certain attribute, say for instance I am a stingy person, the law of that attribute will dictate that I don’t want to share with others.  So, should I attain the attribute of Mercy, the desire to only do good to others, this trumps all my other attributes. In other words, the law of Mercy is such that it puts an intention to do good on top of my actions that stem from all my other attributes.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hello, can someone from Igals YG give me the HW questions from Sunday? I failed to get them written down.

Paul
      Participant

Hallo Zohar,  first compliments for the staged graduate environment, it is great. Inspiring.

Next, a trivial question, but important somehow.

Knowing the key principles  in theory ; (texts  ” There is None Else besides him, and He does good to his creations, and love they neighbours (friends) as thy selve”),  what I encounter apart of my participating in a group (the Young group since the last 3 weeks) in my daily life is a loving wife, who does good, in some way she is none else beside me (we’re a team) and I love her also ( Ok, she is not my neighbour).

Theory (the wisdom of kabbalah)  versus everyday, practical life. No problem, but there is a gap in trying to do good to others in daily life (the horror sometimes) and the yearning of a faster progress while making the efforts. I know, I am impatient. But, besides engaging in a group (check), reading the books (check) and  absorbing the wisdom of the  Rav : there is still no chance of speeding things up?

With all respect and faithfully yours.

Zohar
        Participant

Dear Paul,
        Don’t loose that drive and sense of urgency, it is great. In truth, with time, the more you advance, the more of a gap between what you need and want and what you have will grow. Just like you were given small challenges in kindergarten and much bigger ones in high school, and much more later in life.

If you are doing everything fully at the moment, attending the lessons, working in the Young Group, reading, and feel that you want to do more…. there is a huge archive of lessons that you can watch, you can read articles in our sources and actually go through them and try to simplify them for yourself, and you can make efforts to add more quality as well as quantity in each of the things that you are doing.
        I have a feeling that if you continue this way, you will find yourself asking the opposite – is there a way to do less?
        Keep at it, and thank you for your question
        Hugs
        Zohar

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.