EXPERIENCE KABBALAH 1-Day Virtual Event on Sunday, 26 June

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire EXPERIENCE KABBALAH 1-Day Virtual Event on Sunday, 26 June

Zohar
    Participant

On Sunday, 26 June, we will be canceling all regular KabU lessons and broadcasts in order to host our 1-day virtual event – EXPERIENCE KABBALAH by KabU.

It’s truly going to be an amazing event—our KabU instructors and staff are working day and night toward the event in preparing an unforgettable day of connection and light!

Make sure you’ve got your tickets to the event, and if you’re in a ten, then make sure your friends in your ten also have their tickets!

Get your tickets here » https://www.kabuconnect.com/events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zohar
      Participant

The event will be on Zoom, and all registrants should be receiving a couple emails today and tomorrow with the links to connect to the event.
      In essence this event is meant for our students of all levels from the very beginners upwards. So if you feel the person you are inviting has a very basic acquaintance with Kabbalah, they are invited to join us.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Beste Kaballah instructeur,</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ben benieuwd naar ik een nieuwe of andere richting in mijn leven ga. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Weet het niet wat het beste is… hoop hier in deze cursus in te zien</span></span>

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Beste Kaballah instructor,

Ben benieuwd of ik een nieuwe of andere richting in mijn leven ga. Weet het niet wat het beste is… hoop hier in deze cursus in te zien

Dr J
      Participant

My Ten wants to know if this event will be in Zoom, or, in Arvut?

tom
      Participant

Hey Zohar and the KabU-team,

I know someone who absolutely also has a point-in-the-heart. I got a sense that she’s ready to be introduced to the Wisdom of kabbalah. Is this event suitable for this and can I invite her at my place to join me, or is it only meant for people who are already studying kabbalah?

Thanks, Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EXPERIENCE KABBALAH 1-Day Virtual Event on Sunday, 26 June’ is closed to new replies.