How would you describe the change we have to go through in the 21st century, as individuals and as a society?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #4: WHAT DO WE NEED TO CHANGE? How would you describe the change we have to go through in the 21st century, as individuals and as a society?

• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

How would you describe the change we have to go through in the 21st century, as individuals and as a society?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Thru the network of bestowal with the individuals as the one the change of perception will deliver

Leo
      Participant

Become interdependent.

zohreh
      Participant

I am not afraid of change because I have made a lot of big changes since I was a child until I am middle-aged
      One who is a person of change and is not afraid of it, needs to help people grow, give them courage and love, and show the power of change.

Joseph
      Participant

Chaos and destruction, more chaos and destruction, then maybe something new or maybe just complete destruction. I do not have faith that those people with self interest that currently control this world will not take a scorched earth mentality before they give up their power.

Esther
      Participant

We are going to experience a global near death experience

ORLANDO
      Participant

Mayor change but logical conclusion.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.