Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robin Kunkel
      Participant

Hi all! I am on a spiritual journey. I have been studying Kabbalah via a different vehicle and recently discovered KabU. I am excited about this and would like to be able to tap into true reality:-). Blessings and light to you.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi I am Diantha and I am living in Aruba , I am exited to learn more about Kabbalah 🥰🥰🥰

Gary
      Participant

Hi I’m Gary and I am looking for my Reality

Andie B
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Andrea from West Virginia in the United States.  I have recently come to question everything I believe and I am looking for some guidance and wisdom to help me understand what is going on. I have felt particularly lost lately. I have always been a spiritual person, sometimes religious, but always spiritual. I have had a life long interest in Kabbalah and hope to learn everything I can about it.

Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Alessandra, I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I’m very happy to study Kabbalah here in Kabu!

Banesa
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Banesa and I’ve always been on a mission to find life’s purpose.  Years ago, I did run into the Kabbalah, but I don’t think I was spiritually ready at the time, I needed to evolve more. Fast forward to today,  I watched a few YouTube videos on Kabbalahinfo, and that’s when the light bulb turned on, and I said to myself, so there is more to it as I always suspected, this is all making A LOT of sense now and it’s time to learn the Kabbalah. I’m looking forward to learn the Kabbalah in this course and thank you to all of those who put this together and made this possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.