Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Laurel
      Participant

Hi everyone!  My name is Laura Podrasky and I have been drawn to the study and practice of Kabbalah for years.  I left for a while but now I am back.  I am going through a period (as we all do) that I believe if anything will allow me see and react clearly I believe it will be the Kabbalistic teachings.  What I am going through I believe I need or even chose to so I want to step up to the plate.

John Leconte
      Participant

John Leconte – Kabu student and future Kabbalist

David Colorez
      Participant

Hello, my name is David, and I’m excited to to go deeper into Kabbalah as I’ve been reading books and watching lessons on tv.

ML
      Participant

Hello Tony,  thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.  Your are a amazing teacher.

My name is Marilou and i’m from Québec, Canada. I am excited to learn more about mastering myself, and to better understand my life purpose

Tia Skinner
      Participant

My name is Teresa Skinner, Im drawn to the Kabbalah. I know I can find snswers in it.

Abraham
      Participant

Greetings.

My name is Abraham and im looking for the knowledge Of Self.

A deeper relationship with the Creator and The Tradition of Kabbalah intrests me.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.