Post Congress Impressions

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Post Congress Impressions

Zohar
    Participant

Share your impressions from participating in the convention, the connection, inspiration, and how it impacted you as a KabU student

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Phillip
      Participant

Thank You Creator for Bringing US Home… United… in Bestowal to YOU! Thank you for Completing Our Need, our Desire to be Together in Your New Day.  We have been Blessed to even Think of You and Your Creation, yet was Given greater Abundance with Joyous Loving Time together with Friends that will Empower Our New Night and Days to come.

Thank you Sages, Rav, Bnei Baruch, World Kli , Our Tens, my Nuclear Ten…  CREATOR.

In all of this Joy we find Ourselves moved to Tears in Realization that We only represent a small minority of Your Children in this World and We lack the Force Necessary to bring Relieve and Joy to All that is Yours.

It is Time, Now, Creator, for You to Complete our Prayer for Healing of All the Worlds Connections.  Allow the World to See thru the Example You Make of Us that Joy, Hope, and Unity is Possible, Beneficial, and even Desirable!

Amen, LeChaim

(for The Priceless Gift)

dree monster
      Participant

Kabbalah is new to me. I have been in Kab u for a few months. Congress was amazing 👏 👌. I had asked the creator earlier in the year why I can’t feel a connection with others and asked what I can do to invite this feeling of connection. I started workshops and found that connection every class. Then we had Congress and I felt that connection the whole weekend. Not just for a Second here n another second a few days later but felt it all through congress and usually many times a day.

Ralitza
      Participant

Hi,

I joined KabU in January and came to the GE only the week before the convention. No Young Group yet (don’t know how to join the ongoing sessions, even if I read the instructions Zohar gave to other students in the forums). My “normal” life was packed with responsibilities this weekend. Joining this convention felt like too much, too early, too scary.

And still I could not quench my curiosity and registrated. I got up at 1:30 a.m., twice, and turned on my computer.

And it was mindblowing. Different. Life changing. So many people. So well organised. So real. Everybody was so nice. They spoke with respect and genuine care.

The whole event gave me a little taste of how our world could be, if we could change our egoistic behaviour and stop fighting each other in all possible ways (with wars, exploitation, emotionally). This experience made me both happy and sad, painfully aware of my desire to live in a different world.

It was quite impressive to see that 6 (out of 8) instructors during the four lessons were KabU-instructors. We are in a good place, friends! 🙂 We learn from people who are very motivated and skilled! There are probably hundreds of others whose faces are not visible, but who work just as hard. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

So now I will stay in GE, work my way through the recordings of the Pticha-Courses, attend live-sessions, wait for my Young Group and pray to see a better world……. one day!

LOVE

Ralitza

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Post Congress Impressions’ is closed to new replies.