Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 532 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

By connecting with and loving all of its creation

John
      Participant

In the very instant that the Creator Created the Creature, with the Intent to fill it with unbounded Delight – In that very instant, simultaneously, (there is no time in Eternity) all of the issues of correcting the Creature to receive only to give back to the Creator, were accomplished because the Creator is Perfect and can only Create Perfection.

This is clearly explained in the Preface to the Zohar.  It is also explained there that we are only going through what seems to be a correction process in this world because the Creator Wills His Creation, and His Creatures, to experience this Correction process on all the levels of the Spiritual Worlds.

So we can all take Heart that our Perfect Adhesion with the Creator is already a Fact of Nature, and this is Truth whether we are still following the path of pain, or the Path of Light and Correction, ahead of the curve we might say.  It is a done deal though, for sure, plain and simple.  He only creates Perfection, right?  So give it up.  Go through this correction process willingly and let it unfold, just the way it already IS.  Questioning, fretting, and doubting only clouds the Way.

Love is all there is.

Michael
      Participant

In practical terms, I dont know how we get in touch with the upper force and act mutually with it.

Olivia Maldonado
      Participant

We can take small steps to abolish the ego.

Patricia
      Participant

h

Cristina
      Participant

thank you, I won’t to hear from you instead of digging into my ego.  thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 532 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.