Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,273 through 1,278 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

To be here with others and with teaching gives the feeling of understanding. Helps to fulfill the need of the spark.

Jesse
      Participant

I’ve been looking for something for a long time, something that will help me be at peace. I am hoping that by studying Kabbalah I will find that peace.

Elliott
      Participant

I’m not sure what to expect. But if I have to guess, I would think this lesson is just the first brick of many bricks that will put put down. What I want to achieve is evolution … one step at a time.

Robert
      Participant

Watching the clip first before answering may have an influence on the answer. The clip awakens a desire to be in control of my life by making it different to what it is now by being able to guide it to the most desirable place, destiny. Before the clip I wanted to learn as much as I could, hoping I could learn something that is missing that could help me in whatever society says it should have done for me. Whenever I say what I want from anything, everybody says I am wrong or have the wrong intentention etc, so it is better to want it for the reasons everybody else does.

IAM
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”> There is so much confusion.  I need to reach equivalence of form but it has nothing to do with bestowal but instead receiving it for myself alone.  So if I try to say it’s for the creator, I know in my heat that it’s a lie because I’m not doing it for the creator but for myself.  So, from the lesson, I expect to know how on earth am I going to lie or change my longing for equivalence if form and say it’s for the creator when it truly is not, but it is for me.</p>

Leroy 1995
      Participant

I will change my thoughts, feelings and place in the world and be more aware of my inner self.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,273 through 1,278 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.