Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 1,854 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Abrahams
      Participant

I want to know what is Kabbalah, and why it’s called hidden wisdom? and who can study it?

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

I expect that I could make the trajectory of my life better through Kabbalah, which will make me smarter and matured to handle the realities of life  and thus I could attain a better destination. I desire for a better life and a beautiful and affluent future.

SHANNA AUCKER
      Participant

To have mysteries explained. Hope this would help me navigate the world better.

Bella
      Participant

I would like to feel at ease no matter what is happening in the world.

Rachel
      Participant

Can a woman be a student and study kabbalah? I mean really study like the men? Can she climb up the 125 Ladder?

Shalom

Hi Rachel,

That’s a good question. If you didn’t get your answer from the lesson 1 video, feel free to post it in the questions forum.

Albert @ KabU

Beth
      Participant

I desire to know more and to live a life that is spiritually meaningful. To do this I desire knowledge and this first lesson is the beginning of fulfilling that desire.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 1,854 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.