Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,915 through 1,920 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #304843
      Ghera
      Participant

      From this lesson I expect/desire to get an overview of how Kabbalah will let me know reality better and provide a map or GPS on how I can control the outcomes

    • #304826
      Dr Jim
      Participant

      From this Lesson, I wish to gain an overview of how I might broaden and deepen my perspective on life through Kabbalah such that I feel more in control, more purposeful.

    • #304803
      Jerzy Oszczak
      Participant

      Hi I expect some guidance and wisdom new thoughts some nuggets that open my understanding

    • #304799
      Ben
      Participant

      I am not sure what to expect from the lesson except that as I hear, read and think about this material, I feel a fulfillment of an inner emptiness that I have known my whole life. I have a profound sense of gratitude for those who offer this to people like me who have been wandering aimlessly on this earth for many years.

    • #304797
      Juan Londono
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>I desire to attract more light so that i can share it with the rest of humanity.  I expect my ego to get in the way and try to distract me from the lesson.  I want my heart opened.</p>

    • #304755
      Ehud
      Participant

      Learn

Viewing 6 posts - 1,915 through 1,920 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.