Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,101 through 2,106 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #296089
      Gail Lee
      Participant

      I would like to gain new insight and knowledge to understand Kabbalah to learn more about myself and my identity in Hashem.

    • #295815
      Trevor
      Participant

      I want to perceive the harmony of nature.

    • #295528
      Marie-Anne
      Participant

      I want to understand nature

    • #295212

      I want perceive the laws of the nature and live according to ir.

    • #295211

      I want perceive the laws of nature and live according to ir.

    • #295175
      Fasil
      Participant

      I have a desire to feel whole regardless of what is happening in life.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,101 through 2,106 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.