Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 12 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,347 through 2,352 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #221148
      Kerstin Louise
      Participant

      I expect to learn more about the basic concepts of the Kabbalah and the meaning of life 🙂

       

    • #221108
      Carlos
      Participant

      Looking for a more balanced and coherent teaching of Kabbalah.

    • #221063
      Russell
      Participant

      I am looking to deepen my knowledge by examining the Zohar from different perspectives.

    • #221061
      Therese Newbon
      Participant

      I am 61 , all my life I struggled with self fulfilment, life purpose and finding out more about who I am.

    • #220805
      David Edwards
      Participant

      I expect to learn the history and basic concepts of Kabbalah and I hope to achieve a feeling of connection with everybody

    • #220551
      Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

      Shalom.

      I have no expectations from these lessons because I got the right answer by reading the Talmud of the Ten Sefirot by Rav Ashlag and now I know the purpose of creating myself and the universe. Of course, we should not forget the Torah and Mitzvot, because by following these commands we can become Yechida. I have no questions left …

Viewing 6 posts - 2,347 through 2,352 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.