Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 11 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,395 through 2,400 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #186317
      Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

      I expect this lesson to give a decisive and absolute answer to modern science! As you know, scientists and scientists of experimental sciences such as physics, mathematics and medicine often do not believe in the existence of God and question God with scientific components or at least say that we have no logical and scientific reason to accept God! On the other hand, most of these scientists not only do not believe in the knowledge of Kabbalah, but also consider Kabbalah as overnight knowledge and secret sciences or witchcraft and even satanism! How should we discuss the Kabbalistic components of these people and the suspicions they raise?

    • #186307
      Martin Danderfer
      Participant

      A better understanding about the nature of all things and achieve the ability to be present and connected.

    • #186301
      Kelly Goldkuhl
      Participant

      I hope to know the nature of consciousness

    • #186299
      Tracey
      Participant

      I want to know God’s purpose for us and our Universe.

    • #186231
      Erik
      Participant

      I would like to learn more about the origins of Kabbalah as well as the essentials.

    • #186201
      Elma
      Participant

      Hello Everyone,  I want to learn hoe to be part of The Collective Soul. And graduate to the high l evel.

      Sincerely, Elma

Viewing 6 posts - 2,395 through 2,400 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.