Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,443 through 2,448 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #128591
      Sol Belo
      Participant

      A corrected view of self and others

    • #128545
      Kelvin Sellers
      Participant

      self awareness and understanding of the universe

    • #128542
      Danya
      Participant

      I expect from this lesson advice and counsel on how to best prepare my mind to receive Kabbalistic teachings. I desire to achieve wisdom of the Kabbalah explained in ordinary, non-coded language so I can apply it in my daily life.

    • #128338
      Derrick
      Participant

      To learn how to be more in touch with my spirituality, and to understand the way life actually works.

    • #128300
      Tobias
      Participant

      Of course I am looking for the answers to the mysteries of life.

    • #128268
      Yoram
      Participant

      I am looking for a basic understanding of Kaballistic principles.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,443 through 2,448 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.