Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 9 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,521 through 2,526 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #60137
      Don Taylor
      Participant

      I know the lessons will help me understand what actions and learning I need to continue on the journey and obtain my highest spiritual development.

    • #60127
      Melinda
      Participant

      I have no expectations, but here to learn.

    • #60125
      Noni alrajhi
      Participant

      connect with gad

    • #60120
      Josh
      Participant

      I want to gain a deeper understanding of reality

    • #60109
      Tracey Joubert
      Participant

      The revelation of the Creator in this vessel and the desolation of this ego at odds with life and others.  I never want to hurt another being again.  To love as the Creator loves.  That is what I desire, I’m not sure about expect. 🙂

    • #60085
      Jerry
      Participant

      I expect to be shown a path through and in to light, to be able to see things as they are. My desire is to be able to begin to understand the “bigger picture”, the causes and effects, the roots and the branches to be more able to navigate life with a sense of peace and understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,521 through 2,526 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.