Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 11 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,599 through 2,604 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #55202
      Wiehann Philander
      Participant

      Spiritual attainment

    • #55182
      Matthew Turner
      Participant

      learn more about reality in order to make life better for myself and others.

    • #55176
      Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

      I want to overcome my psycho-somatic limitations and my mental agonies. I want to revive my vigour.

    • #55175
      Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

      I want to overcome my psycho-somatic limitations and my mental agonies.

    • #55173
      Soudia Hamid Hiya
      Participant

      I expect that i will know the purpose for which i am living now, i desire to know why i feel depressed, boring and lonely all the time, i want to know why i am human not other creature or some thing else and also does it effects the reality if i dont exist

    • #55029
      Jade Crystal
      Participant

      I desire to learn how to solve some of the problems in my life that I have not yet found answers to.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,599 through 2,604 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.