Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,673 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Auticus
      Participant

Knowledge.

Heather
      Participant

I expect to get the basic framework of Kabbalah and I want to keep progressing to understand the deeper or higher parts to be able to know God.

Johanna
      Participant

My hopes and expectations for this lesson is to receive a graspable picture of the system Kabbalah and its origin.

Robert
      Participant

An ability to understand and interact with the spiritual aspects of existance

Robin
      Participant

A holistic introduction to Kabbalah.
      An overview of what I can learn from Kabbalah

Karen
      Participant

I want more balance between heart and mind. Spirit and ego. And a permanent abiding with God. I’m hoping this whole course will give me a handle on how to make the shift from uderstanding to constant practise, so I can leave behind the confusing and inconsistent shifting between the two extremes. I want to know the Freedom, Love and Peace that are mine by right. I wanna go Home.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 1,673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.