Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

• This topic has 65 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Rosie.

Gil
    Keymaster

The purpose of the Graduate Environment section, is to be the one stop shop for you to:

– Find the Grad lessons schedule and easily connect to your live lessons

– Easily connect to any lesson you might have missed

– Connect with students and instructors in the forum

– Get inspired daily (SoundCloud channel, Kabbalist Dr. Michael Laitman Blog, Instagram account etc.)

We are always looking for ways to improve, so please share with us any feedback you might have re this section in KabU. (Feel free to include in it what you like and also what you would like to change/improve)

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clara
      Participant

It is a question of honor
      And sanctity
      “Ladies” and “Gentlemen”
      It seems to me that I am a point in the heart of God
      I asked my brother Jesus
      For brothers with bodies embodied in this world
      Embodied, to receive human guidance
      I asked him for a family
      For my brothers and sisters
      I learned to see with him for 12 years
      And how the devil works
      He is still by my side, for we are one
      As we are one with you
      And he gives me to You in fullest trust
      That I may grow and prosper here now
      And find a reason among you
      To dance on a knife edge
      To dance with the devil
      Where there are only veils,
      That are thin and airy
      I am both a servant
      As well as a reaction
      I have not yet found a place in this world
      And here in Germany is very cold
      Only in my heart, which is also His
      I bear worthily the warmth of my father
      With which I bow before you
      I have only one question
      One of honor
      Heartfelt greetings

Eberhard
      Participant

It’s like a marriage.

Tove Jo
      Participant

To day I did listen to Tony Cosinec from 2 luglio 2023.

I want to thank you, there was so many questions about the future and my understanding from the many answers  comes to: the teaching of Cabbalah  is to create freedom and love for umanità as the final goal ,where there are a true connection of love between umanità which means that there will be natural feelings of giving, bestowing to others is where the Creator can dwell among us as a natural expression of love.  Thank you, I think I needed  to hear this as love is such a strong force so we truly need thee understanding from different ways about our egoistic nature and how to transmute  it into love.

Sorry I do not explane myself very well, but the answers was beautyful to hear.

Thank you Grad Section for so many different explenations from so many people, friends.

Annmarie
      Participant

I missed the first 4 (I think) Grad lessons that are on Thursday. I am listening to the past lessons before I try again to go live at the next Thursday class. I am a beginner in Kabbalah. Lessons like ‘Prayer For The Many’ was enlightening. As I watched and listened to Mike and Igal lecture, I began to understand some of the beginner classes a little better. This advance class helped me to understand the concept of prayer for others. Life and my ego interferes with my studies, but I won’t give up. Thanks for your lectures.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi there,

I recently got an email suggesting to attend one of the Hebrew Language Course.

If I understood properly there are 3:

Crack the Hebrew Code
      Learn To Read Hebrew From Scratch: Modern AND Biblical
      Learn Real Life Conversational Hebrew and Boost Your Vocab

How does this work? Should I (ideally) register for the three? At the moment I am not sure I can register for all so would like to check which one is the recommended one?

Rae
      Participant

Thanks so much for the chance to attend the Rav Laitman lessons with Mike and Beth and the KabU and World Kli Friends ❤️ all together now!! 😁 Gratitude for the environment and the group and all the connection!!

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.