Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

Gil
    Keymaster

The purpose of the Graduate Environment section, is to be the one stop shop for you to:

– Find the Grad lessons schedule and easily connect to your live lessons

– Easily connect to any lesson you might have missed

– Connect with students and instructors in the forum

– Get inspired daily (SoundCloud channel, Kabbalist Dr. Michael Laitman Blog, Instagram account etc.)

We are always looking for ways to improve, so please share with us any feedback you might have re this section in KabU. (Feel free to include in it what you like and also what you would like to change/improve)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tom
      Participant

Today I watched my first lesson in the GE. I saw the graduate class “why we need friends” with Mike Kellogg and it felt amazing. It really opened my heart and I can’t wait to attend the next graduate class live in 6 hours. Thank you

Trip
      Participant

When does the next Young Group start? I was told “soon” when I joined the Graduate Environment 2 months ago. I’d like to know if there is a date planned, or if there isn’t to have a more realistic sense of when it will. I’m also based in New Zealand, and I’m concerned that if the next Young Group starts in 2 months, that I might find it’s not at a time that could work for me, and I’ll have to wait another X months for the next one.

Zohar
        Participant

You should be getting an email today, we are starting the pre Young Group meetings this weekend!

Dora Francis
      Participant

Just joined the Graduate Session and looking forward to it.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Hi my dear friends,

Today is my first day in the Grad environment section and I am so excited to be here to connect with you. I watched last Tuesday life lesson with joy. I am planning and hope Friday to come to the life lesson to connect with you sharing my joy. God luck.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Hi, today I went to the “graduate environment” page and I don’t know where to start. Should I wait or have I already missed something. I would ask you if you can just give a little guide on where to start.
      Thank you so much!

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello all friends,
      I am so glad to attain and join this environment and look forward to the work ahead!
      I hope to broaden further with your friendly and knowledgeable support my understanding and feel of the Kabbalah, you and the path leading to the equivalence of form with the Creator. Possibly still in the current body and together with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.