Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

New Home Forums Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Share Your Thought About the Grad Section

• This topic has 65 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Rosie.

Gil
    Keymaster

The purpose of the Graduate Environment section, is to be the one stop shop for you to:

– Find the Grad lessons schedule and easily connect to your live lessons

– Easily connect to any lesson you might have missed

– Connect with students and instructors in the forum

– Get inspired daily (SoundCloud channel, Kabbalist Dr. Michael Laitman Blog, Instagram account etc.)

We are always looking for ways to improve, so please share with us any feedback you might have re this section in KabU. (Feel free to include in it what you like and also what you would like to change/improve)

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Trip
      Participant

I’ve just joined the Graduate Environment. My biggest motivation was to join a group to practice with regularly, but I can’t find any information about it. I had imagined working with the group could be a weekly practice with the same 10 people that’s a practicum for more deeply experiencing the wisdom in a felt sense. Does this type of group exist? I’m wondering if I misunderstood how “the group” is actually used, if it is used with a weekly rhythm, or happens much differently than I’m imagining?

Any direction and guidance is greatly appreciated 🙂

Zohar
        Participant

Welcome Trip,
        Yes, you will be soon joining a “Ten”, and practice the things we learn in the this group. It will take part as you will be joining a Young Group, it will start for you shortly and you will be notified and shared with all that you need to know about it.
        Meanwhile, you can enjoy all the other lessons that take place throughout the week, A Sage Speaks on Tuesday’s, the Grad Class on Thursday’s, and Weekly portion of Light and Sunday meeting with Friends on Sundays. Until your Young Group starts, consider all our friends here “the Environment” – your spiritual group!

Trip
          Participant

Thanks for the quick response Zohar! Looking forward to it all.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Nice

Troy Albright
      Participant

Hello, I am in my 2nd Young Group taught by Zohar. I don’t see anyplace here that has previous recorded classes of Young Group. I had to look on the old site and found them there. When will they be added to this site? Thank you.

Zohar
        Participant

Try looking now my friend, it should be up on your page

Helen
      Participant

I love the graduate environment

Estelle
      Participant

Absolutely professional and truely inspiring! I love it!

Cathy
      Participant

I find the GE to be perfect in every way with every attribute of our Creator working in in a perpetual flow of Love in action,I thank  you  all.  Shalom  heart shapes and smiles

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.