What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival THE META NETWORK What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard L Olson
      Participant

This is getting better all the time.

Bradley
      Participant

Then we must understand what it means to be a Jew.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Please do! If uniting is all the Jews have to do, then why aren’t they doing it?  If “There is none else beside Him”  why hasn’t He helped them? There has to be something else (more than uniting) that is missing.  I learned that the Zohar is the manual, the map, the guide, but I also learned that only a small part of it was recovered at the fish market.  Is there something that is essential in the book of Zohar that was not recovered? When adding this missing piece to the unity, world peace is achieved and the Creator would be revealed and the world suffering ends.

I am just not educated enough on the Jewish history to figure it out, in fact, this was the first time I knew that Jonah was dodging his duties, and Yom-Kippur is the holiest and biggest day in the Jewish calendar.  I should have figured it out as almost 80% of Kabbalah Hebrew phrases are almost identical to Arabic (which I am fluent in) and with a few changes in the vowel sounds, the words mean the same thing like Yom Kibeer (big day).

Niki
      Participant

Then we must all pay much more attention to the events of history.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

It is so great to see, feel and acknowlede the greater plan. I felt it when I was reading Unity Bootcamp a few pages back. It’s like they knew and they prepared 2000+ years ago. Wow. There were some great minds alive then. And the similarity of the Shattering of the common soul and the mingling of vessels of bestowal with vessels of reception. We are living a fractal of a greater story.

Tove Jo
      Participant

E si gli Ebrei ha un compito più tosto importante da fare in fronte al mondo o umanità.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.