What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

The approaching evolution of exponentially developing  integration and our egos. It must be getting close to crisis point and I would say we need to get on with the job of understanding our connection to everyone and learning to rise above our egoistic desires to reach the goal of loving our friends as ourselves. The alternative is more conflict and chaos.

Kelly
      Participant

Our selfish ego has been evolving and has evolved to critical mass.

Molly
      Participant

The conflict and chaos we see in the world is a reflection of the conflict in our hearts between egoistic desire and loving others as we do ourselves.

Haze
      Participant

Because I have been wishing ill will upon my neighbor. 😞

Annmarie
      Participant

Chaos and conflict is caused by the many individuals who are not attuned to Love your neighbor as yourself. There are so many in the collective thought that are in the desire of “what’s in it for me” attitude which creates mass selfishness, greed, and hatred. And with this infectious collective negative thoughts/desires in our world, these individuals have closed all thoughts for redeeming LIGHT.

Clara
      Participant

Disconnection respectively dissociation.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.