What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 4. Understanding the World Around You What is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Our egoistic nature is the real reason for conflict and chaos in the world.

kevin jackson
      Participant

Egoism

Christianne
      Participant

jealouzie, egoisme  no understanding, always want to be the best, the first,  and we forget that live is thecopposite  its love  caring and sharing   try to be on the highest level   be like the Creator

Christianne
      Participant

Its in our individual and collective intentions, we only think on fulfillment of our desires, our egoisme is growing, we loose connection with nature, and there is lack on respect for others and especially for all nature we are blind dont see the connection and forget the quality of intention of the direct Light, the law of nature

Ralitza
      Participant

Everyone of us is living in his own little box. Lonely and scared. We want to be connected, but we don’t want to change, because we have no reason to believe that what’s outside of us is different from what’s inside our box.

We believe in our own perception. Even worse – we turn on the TV and it confirms our perception of how terrible the world is.

“So why risk loosing my little world, even if it’s slowly suffocating me? After all, it could be worse, I could be starving, homeless, sick. I am the good one, the bad ones are those outside in the world. And if they attack me, I will defend myself”, says my Ego.

Rae
        Participant

Thank you ❤️

Leo
      Participant

Separation

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.