What scares you most about change? What kind of support should we give each other in order to face the change we need to go through?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #4: WHAT DO WE NEED TO CHANGE? What scares you most about change? What kind of support should we give each other in order to face the change we need to go through?

• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

What scares you most about change? What kind of support should we give each other in order to face the change we need to go through?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mihaela
      Participant

The obligation to leave the comfort zone.

Compassion, love and trust should come first and further, everyone will benefit from the support they need.

David J
      Participant

Why fear change? What has been obviously must change and with faith in the young folks who are connecting/supporting the one, exponential change is coming.

Richard Lively
      Participant

ridicule even though i know the science is sound, people who wont actually learn the science to understand it is sound will mock you for being knowledgeable and caring about what is not inside us.

Leo
      Participant

When I try to connect with people on a spiritual level, they think I’m crazy. We need to love each other.

Niki
      Participant

Not having enough energy and/or wisdom to overcome it.

I think we should make sure we have strong connections with people we trust, the willingness to help one another in times of need, and understand why humanity must go through such drastic changes.

zohreh
      Participant

The new generations are very, very different, they are much more aware, the changes in the world are moving towards difficult experiences and the living conditions in this world are becoming more difficult day by day, but change requires entering difficult conditions and leaving the safe circle. Comfort and actively participate in difficult situations and build and become stronger

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.